Imagine being able to replace your lost tooth, not with removable dentures, but with an implant that looks and feels just like a normal, secure tooth. With dental implants from your Penfield dentist, you can accomplish this. This procedure has become a popular option in dental reconstruction, with over half a million implants placed every year in the U.S. With their natural appearance and strong fit, dental implants can be your answer to repairing your smile.
Advantages of dental implants include:
- A secure, comfortable fit that looks and feels natural, without the slipping of normal dentures
- No other adjacent teeth have to be ground down or disturbed to hold an implant in place
- You can talk and eat normally without the inconvenience
- You will no longer feel self-conscious about missing teeth
During the implant process:
- Your jaw bone area just below your gums is fitted with metal posts.
- Once in position, the dental implants are mounted securely on these posts, giving you the look and feel of a brand new tooth!
- Not only will your self-esteem improve, but your oral health will as well.
Contact Penfield Dental Care at 585-586-2787 to learn more about our dental implant options.
Here at Penfield Dental Care, our goal is to create healthy smiles that patients are proud to show off. For some patients, our All-on-4® dental implant restoration is the ideal solution.
With the All-on-4® process, patients who are in danger of losing all or most of their upper and/or lower teeth will enjoy durable, long-lasting replacements that function and feel like normal teeth. Best of all, you can avoid the need for loose, restrictive dentures. You do not need a dental implant for each and every one of your missing teeth. All you need is four precisely placed implants on the top of your mouth, and four on the bottom, to restore your full smile. Because the implants are made of titanium, they have the unique ability to fuse to living bone and function as part of it. So eventually, the dental implant becomes part of the jawbone and serves as a strong, long-lasting foundation for your new teeth.Read more about All-on-4